AA-VU4 4-CORNER VALVE UNIT
VU4 Solenoid Valves:
The #AA-VU4 Corner Valve Unit is engineered to provide the cleanest installation and most reliable operation on the market. This electronic solenoid valve unit inflates and deflates up to (4) individual air springs and has built-in push-to-connect 3/8” D.O.T approved air fittings for all of its plumbing connections. The robust internal solenoid valve architecture maximizes flow rates, provides bubble-tight sealing, and guarantees operations up to 200 PSI for millions of cycles. ALL of this technology is housed in a unique enclosure design which routes each of the solenoids wires to a single weatherproof connector, eliminating typically loose wires. This not only improves the appearance, but it also guarantees proper operation for every installation. With an overall size of only 5” x 3” x 3” and the ability to survive harsh under vehicle environments, this product is ideal for any application.
- (1) VU4 4-Corner Solenoid Valve Unit.
- (1) ft Plug-n-Play Weatherproof Harness (for use with e-level™ controller). Splice for use with any other controller or switches.
- (1) 3/8" Plastic Spare-Inlet Plug.
- (1) Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware Package.
- (1) Illustrated Manual.
- For use with e-Level Controller or any other brand of controller or switches.
- Pre-wired & port numbered for reduced installation time.
- 3/8” press-fit D.O.T. fittings eliminate pipe threads for leak free operation.
- High pressure rated for operation up to 200 PSI.
- Dual inlet & exhaust ports for maximum flow.
- Compact layout for minimal space usage (5” x 3” x 3”).
- Anodized aluminum manifold to prevent corrosion.
- 100% weather resistant for harsh under vehicle environments.
- Compatible Suspension Type: 4-corner full air suspension
- Voltage Requirements: 9.5 - 16 volts
- Current Requirements: 1.1 amps
- Connectors: IP67 certified
- Fitting Size: 3/8” D.O.T./ P.T.C.
- No. of Inlets Ports: 2
- No. of Exhaust Ports: 2
- Max Operating Pressure: 200 PSI
- Cv Flow Factor: .25
- Average Adjustment Time: ~2.2 seconds